TOP TEN REASONS TO ELECT CAROL
10. Reads books about public administration for fun.
9. Admits that she is cheap. Her father says she is frugal.
8. Actually likes to talk about taxes. Will do so even at parties, birthdays and Bar Mitzvahs .
7. Can explain financing for the football stadium using only her
hands. Still does not agree with it though.
6. Has 20 years of Minneapolis budget books at her house. Will let you read them.
5. Number 5 was cut for budget reasons.
4. Knows the difference between geek, wonk,
and nerd. Admits to being a geek & wonk. Not a nerd.
3. Secretly admires Rachel Maddow's geek glasses.
2. Has a spreadsheet and is not afraid to use it.
1. Believes in the power of math over political spin.